What can I do with ThinQ Connect?
Date : 2020-03-30
Category : Technical FAQ
ThinQ Connect provides a ThinQ Connect API (Application Programming Interface) designed as a RESTful API.
Your IoT service can call the ThinQ Connect API to do the following:
- Views a list of devices of users registered in the LG ThinQ platform.
- Views the device profile of a particular device.
- Reads the property values in the profile to get status information for that device.
- Changes the value of a property in the profile to issue control commands to that device.
- Subscribes to push messages sent by the device and delivers useful notifications to the user.